Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We Have a Weiner!

It's me!
Merideth held a really fun contest on her blog, inviting everyone to answer the age old question: If you were stranded on an island and could have only three kinds of yarn with you, which would you want and why?
I took that as a gilt-edged invitation to be silly and have some fun (like I need an invitation), so I wrote up my entry, Robinson Crusoe style, and sent it in. Her and her husband liked it so much they awarded me third place! And there's prizes involved! Feel free to pop over to Merideth's blog and read it here.

In knitting and spinning news..bah, I'm not doing anything you'd be remotely interested in. I'm on a mindless simplicity jag. A diagonal garter stitch scarf. A cabled headband for my mum's motorcycle trips. A wee cotton sweater for my sister's soon to arrive baby girl. I'll try to knit something blogworthy soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Your entry in the Fantasy Island contest was a riot. Well done!